Monday 22 February 2016

POEMS TO IMPRESS YOUR CRUSH

Heres' Some Poems to be her blue eyed boy

Credits

THE SWEETEST OF THEM ALL YOU ARE
BEHOLD ALL, FOR THERE MY LADY POSES
AS GENTLE AND AS MIGHTY AS APHRODITE
A GLIMPSE OF YOU IS ALL I SEEK 
TO MEND THIS FALLEN PART OF ME
AS MYSTIC AS THE MYSTIQUE 
AND AS ALLURING AS THE BLACK WIDOW
GOT EM ! DEEZ NUTS! 





HOLA!!! 


So I stay here considering that day

that God sent me a heavenly attendant, and I express gratitude toward him for not taking you away.

Since you changed my reality with a squint on an eye,

that is something I can't deny.

You are a closest companion that will dependably arrive

since you are a closest companion that truly minds.

You truly don't realize what you have accomplished for me;

you've pushed me to be the best thing I can be.

When I'm with you I can't cry a solitary tear,

what's more, your touch pursues away the greater part of my trepidation.

You truly are a heavenly attendant sent from above

to deal with me and demonstrat to me what is adoration.

Presently I have found what I am searching for,

what's more, that is your adoration and nothing more.

You made my bitterness and stresses a relic of past times

since you demonstrated to me an adoration that will last.

Man, what we have recently feels so right

since when I am in the dimness you demonstrat to me the light.

I am so glad realizing that we are truly never separated

since you have dependably stayed in my heart.

Trust me [name] you will dependably be my closest companion,

what's more, that is on the grounds that my affection for you will never end.

I wish I could converse with you till the end of the day,

be that as it may, now I am coming up short on things to say.

So I'll end this by a line you definitely know

also, that is I Love You all the more then I can ever appear!!








No comments: